Thursday, November 16, 2006

Family Ramblings

I can't find if I reported on my visit to the head and neck doctor, sometimes I type stuff out and then forget to mouse publish or whatever. Anyway , everything was ok and have just one more visit and then the 5 years are up. It seems to me that all I've been sending is boring health stuff and even I am getting tired of it. When Lisa is busy blaming parents for all her psychiatric things, she can add hypochondria to them! Anyway things are improving with me but don't bounce back as well these days. Are you all enjoying cold and snow? It's been pretty decent here this week altho' they keep promising more rain and wind, its not happening - pretty bad at the coast tho'

Love from momFamily Ramblings

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I like hearing the health updates. Don't like hearing how much better the weather is in Kelowna. Sigh.

8:08 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Well Anne it may please you to know that it is really cold here...if you compare it to the temperatures they are having on the East Coast. Saw on the news last night that they are having temperatures between 18-20 degrees above throughout the area.

Darn Easterners!

Richard

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home