Thursday, November 23, 2006

Family Ramblings

Allison, I don't think you dress like a 50s cartoon or for that matter all that much a 50s anything. Females were so badly paid then that they had only a very few outfits, all dark - the dry cleaning you know and very modest so they would not corrupt the morals of their young clients orbe a temptation to men and drive them mad with passion!
I do not wear many dark clothes partly to get even with mother-in-law and partly to pretend that I am not almost77 - would like to think I'm more like 30!
Mom and grandmaFamily Ramblings

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

It is true -- I am no longer badly paid. But the stereotype of 1950s librarian aesthetic is back in...everyone wears clunky glasses and tweed skirts.

12:27 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I have to say that you are most stylish Mom. Hardly any almost 77 year olds look as good as you. That's the truth! really!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home