Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thought for the Day

Psychiatry enables us to correct our faults by confessing our parent's shortcomings.

No offense Mom.

Needles went well. Even poking those who had to bring emotional support with them. I think I gave about 12, not all that many. I think last time I gave about 20-25.

I love that woman running the clinic.

OK, back to stupid take home test. Example of question:
describe the realtionship between mindfulness and awareness. What happens when we 'let go'? Relate this to your nursing practice. How can mindfulness influence your nursing practice?

Barf.
Bad Attitude Lisa

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Good thing you signed your post, Lisa. I thought it was Richard with the bad attitude.

7:25 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

AS we all know Richard usually has a much better attitude than I!

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home