Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Family Ramblings

I see that everyone is gradually back intoposting. Welcome back Laura - even before you went cruisin' we had heard nothing from you. Glad you had a good trip and came back on speaking terms with everyone - pictures would be nice. Jim says he's on the blog now and has been reading it all if not posting, says he's been very busy.
As Lisa said it's very cold here too - not -40 to be sure but with the wind chill close to -30 and we are just not used to it. I have hardly been out of the house for a week, just a couple of times to the mail box. Have been wondering if Anne and Allison are walking to work all layered up or if they have been forced onto public transit.
I have had a bout of stomach flu and consequently have not been very energetic - just think I'm back to normal and it's something else.
The good news for me is that while we've had several snow storms, my good neighbors have kept my drive shovelled - I will really miss them when they go.
I go to the doc next week for a check up and am hoping she can tell me why I'm drooping around like a wet noodle when I should be housecleaning and shopping etc in anticipation of Christmas. I just noticed that Calgary has warmed up quite a bit and hope the rest of the province has done the same.
You will have your new premier on the weekend - are you all excited? Theresa, did you get Ramona's letter that I forwarded or think I forwarded?
Love from mom and grandmaFamily Ramblings

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I walked yesterday! It just about killed me, though, so today was the bus. I have been leaving Mabel (the car) at work in the heated parkade because she really doesn't like this weather (she got wimpy out in Victoria) but I brought her home today.

Hope you feel better soon, Grandma. I hate that wet noodle feeling!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I really liked To Kill a Mockingbird too. Lots of people I know didn't like it, but I loved it!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home