Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas in Kelowna

We had and are having a good time. Jim and Allison both came  on the 23rd. I made supper on Christmas Eve, and somehow managed to stay awake to go to Christmas Eve service.
Jim left Sunday, would have been nice to have him here longer, but work called.
We went and looked at Christmas lights with Mom, and have been tobogganing, and to see Star Wars. I am trying to convince Allison and Richard to go skating-I think we will tonight. Also I bought a new coat! Puffy eiderdown one on sale at Winners, for less than 1/2 regular retail price at Nordstroms-like $115, instead of $279! Allison bought some skinny jeans.
We've had lots of snow and for Christmas too-so lots of shoveling. I feel like we have an awful lot of sidewalk and driveway. However, it really does look beautiful. Especially in our neighbourhood, with all the old trees with so much snow on them.
I am off all week, so am sleeping in every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home