Monday, September 28, 2015

Not Much New

But no one is posting, so thought I would get the ball rolling.  I had a quick trip to Edmonton last weekend, S&B on Sunday so I combined it with some medical tests I had to get done.  Before I left I checked out what was on in the city, to see if there was anything to do while I was there and found a couple of concerts.  Friday night I went to the Winspear, they had a concert called Classic FM, which had a variety of music from the 60s to current day.  In addition to the orchestra they also had singers and did some Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, Abba, Pharrel Williams, quite a mix. Then Saturday night Martin Sexton was at the Macdougall United Church, I had not seen him in a very long time. Both outings were lots of fun.  I stayed with Grace and Dallyn, had lunch with Sam and breakfast with Allison, so got to see some of my favourite people.

My friend Vicky fell and broke her knee, so she was not able to come to S&B, but I went over to visit on Monday morning. She was in good spirits and said the pain was not too bad, but she has a walker and  cannot put any weight on her knee for six weeks.

Last night T&G and I went to Red Deer to have supper with Linda Cassidy, it was really great to see her.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Thank heavens someone posted.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home