Saturday, September 19, 2015

Grey Day

I guess summer is gone for good.
Paid for my tuition, for last time I am hoping. Doing implications and conclusion, but they will ask for rewrites, I am sure. Write, revise, repeat. Am hoping when looking at entire thesis, that I am not needing to change everything that I have already changed many times. 
We went to Art Walk last week, which has a bunch of local artists. Nothing to buy. Many people liked poppies though, and painted lots of them.
Richard has been driving Mom for her bloodwork, he starts later than me- she's been needing to go about 3 times/week, but hopefully after Monday, they will confirm that she is on right dose. That's a lot of arm poking.
Squirrel has been busy hiding nuts and scampering up and down the tree.
We booked out flight to Ontario for end of October, 23-Nov 1. 
All is well with us, meandering along, and doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I am grateful that you and Richard are there to take such good care of Mom.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home