Sunday, August 30, 2015

3199.3

I got home yesterday, it was a good trip, but the longest stretch was from Banff to Rocky not sure why. I did make good time got in around 6 or so. I went to Tim and Courtney's for visit. Tim was not home but Courtney gave me tea and we had a very nice talk.  Then back to T, G and J's house. The bed was very comfortable, I really like the job you did decorating the room, the head board is great.  Next day I carried on to Edmonton and Henry and Ally's new house. It is very nice. Henry was out fishing so Ally and I got caught up , it was a very nice visit. I took a couple of pictures I will try and add to the post. Then Ally made me breakfast then off on my last leg of the journey, got home about 4 and Wilf had just got in we spent the night trading stories of our travels. He had a good visit to Montreal, said it was great to see the fellows again. Sounds like they might do it next year in Halifax. I think that would be fun.
I have put a lot of kms on the car this year but they were all worthwhile kms including the most recent 3199.3.  

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

That's a lot of kms.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

And I agree re the last leg to Rocky. It seems to go on forever.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

You put on a lot too.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home