Saturday, August 08, 2015

Last day

Baseball game was fun, so am glad I made myself go. 2 guys were in front of me, I would like to say that they were of Polish descent. A woman sat beside me, who was a broad and kept yelling while drinking beer and eating peanuts. On the other side was a family, they had recently moved to Chicago from California. He asked what part of Canada I was from, I said near Vancouver, he said is that near Toronto? He also said he wanted to move to Canada because of rob Ford and Drake. Ah, I said, yes we are pretty wild. I also got id'ed and the beer guy said, oh its cause you're from Canada, my sister lives there. Says to his fellow beer seller, which part of Canada is my sister from? Right, Ontario. The Cubs won, so crowd was happy.
On subway ride home were many drunk people, including one guy standing near me who was almost gonna lose his shorts and he wasn't wearing underwear and he kept saying, I'm from Canada. I did not align myself with him.
Went on architecture boat tour yesterday which was great. I didn't know buildings were so interesting.
Went to art institute today, but did not feel great, as I slept terrible last night. I think I am catching something maybe. Kinda achy and sweaty. So walking about art gallery not as enjoyable.
I have to leave here at 430 am, ug, as plane leaves at 7, but will be home by 230, which is nice.
Ate at a diner last night which is on start of route 66. I did not know it started in Chicago!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Wilf is jealous, not a cubbies fan but a ball fan. Sounds like fun.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home