Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Chicago day 2

Left room last night and had pizza sitting at a bar watching baseball and other people furtively. Also walked around. Sadly there seem to be a lot of mentally ill homeless people here. There are also lots in Kelowna too, but not as obviously.
Got 2 free pens and mug at work thingie
Walked around tonight and went for Mexican.
Then went to Nordstrom rack and overheard these 2 women talking about someone's birthday but also referring to party in New York and DC, so I wondered, were they talking about Barack Obama's birthday? It really doesn't make any sense but what else could it be? I didn't buy anything but might go back.
Group of people this time is much more to my liking.  Not so loud and obnoxious.
It is not humid at all, which is super surprising.
Will see if I have courage to go to ball game alone too. I am going to do riverboat architectural tour too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Ball game sounds like fun.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Did you go on the river tour last time? I recommend it. And ball games are fun.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home