Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas

We are celebrating early this year.  Henry and  Ally have been here since saturday and they go home tomorrow.  Henry works Christmas and Boxing day, so they came here for a few day's.   It has been wonderful  to spend more than a few hours with them.  We have ben eating pretty non stop since saturday, but that is some of the joy of the holidays isn't it?  The cabbage rolls are warming, ham is in and I am going to start the potatoes soon.  I was spoiled this year which leads me to assume I was good.  I hope everyone has as great holiday as I am having.  I will call on Christmas, not too early!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you aren't as good as you assume you have been. Coal on its way.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

He he, Nice coal Allison, I love it

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home