Sunday, December 07, 2014

Riu Tequila

Thought I'd drop a little post here from Mexico. We've been here since Wednesday and are having an awesome time. It's my first all inclusive resort and I just love it. There are 18 of us in the group, which seems like a good number. There are always some at the beach and some at the pool, and usually some playing volleyball, so nice to be able to bounce around from place to place and have someone to hang out with. The only downside is we booked in for the sit down dinner places twice, but they wouldn't seat a table of 18 until 9. So we went for a snack at the buffet around 6:30 and ate at 9, which kinda ruins the evening. 

A couple of our group have gotten sick, Dallyn included which sucks. So now everyone else is nervous about eating because we don't know what's causing it. Dallyn seems more full of life today though. We were planning on going to the market in town today but might not make it. 

It's sad to think our stay is half over. I feel like I could stay here forever. But when I come back I only work for a week and them I'm off for Christmas, so it's not so terrible. 

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

being sick on vacation is unjust.

1:59 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

True, that.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

A week- long warm holiday is not quite enough.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Need at least 10 days.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home