Sunday, December 21, 2014

Advent

I need better titles for my posts
Last Sunday of Advent and I'd say were pretty ready. Made perogies for Christmas Eve, and making some sugar cookies today because I love them.
Jim comes today and we are happy to have him.
Nick has improved tremendously, but will only eat fresh meat now.not much we can do as if he doesn't get that he just won't eat which is very bad for his liver. Good thing we love him a lot.
Also now that he is eating again, now both of them are waking me up in the am to feed them.
Met with my thesis people and they think I'm doing well. I have one more interview in the new year and then start analyzing and writing. They think I should be able to graduate in September!
Our union is doing a position statement for mental health and asked for people to help develop it. I got accepted which I am sure they will regret.
Our new PCC has been orienting and I really like her. This week we are going to different community agencies so she can get a feel for what is out there. Field Trip!!

Trivia: Richard heard that Jingle Bells is about sleigh drag racing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home