Sunday, December 08, 2013

Moving

My last weekend in my home for the last twelve years, it does not feel real, even though I have boxes packed and things that I no longer need sent away to new homes.  

I was going to go to Rocky this weekend, but decided to stay home, and I am glad I did, the weather is very cold, and still have some packing to do.  Grace and I went to the Butterdome craft fair yesterday, and who did we run into ,but Laura and Ally.  The Longs are in town to see Henry and Ally, after their trip to Europe.  What a happy coincidence that we would run into each other.  Grace also took me on a  Value Village run, so I could drop stuff off.  

My friend Vicky and her husband are in Mexico right now until the 20th of December and offered their place to me, so I could stay, until I leave for Rocky.  I will stay there until the 20th, then over to Allison's until the 23, and then off to T&G's and my new home.  I feel very lucky to have family and friends helping me out with stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I am so excited for you!!
It all worked out splendidly :)
Also, excited to see your new abode!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home