Sunday, December 08, 2013

Changes

So It turns out that Jude moving here is really real. And is happening quickly. Her apartment is not completely ready, but only her stuff is arriving this week, not her, so we hope to be able to get things done. If not, we will treat it like a (long) visit. Tim and Courtney are taking some big things to their house, the piano being one. I like to think of a third generation playing g that thing. Maybe Kane and Grady's mom can make them keep playing so they don't tell her when they grow up that they wished they had kept on.

We have really got a winter going on this year. Three big snowstorms in November, one in December already and cold cold temps.

Work is pretty busy at Christmastime. There are changes there too and quite a bit of tension. I try not to get too caught up in the general grumpiness but it can be hard to resist.

I was just thinking, less than two months till Cornwall! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

It seems it bit unreal to me too. But when the movers get here on Wednesday, and take everything away, then it will hit me, I think.

7:22 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I feel sentimental about that piano, even though I was not forced to take lessons. I would pick out Christmas carols on it though.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home