Sunday, November 17, 2013

A productive week

I took the week off work to get some things done around here, especially re Jude's apartment since her condo is listed. But although I got lots done, none of it had to do with the apartment. It was all to do with finishing what we started in the kitchen when we painted the cupboards. So if Jude moves soon she will have to eat with us for a while. I had hoped to do more than I got done but everything seems to get complicated by unexpected details. 

We were in the city last weekend for a quick trip, but got to visit with Laura, Allison and Sam and Nancy and Grace and Dallyn plus Jovita. 

We had another big snowstorm Friday night and Saturday, the third one in the last month. It. Tim and Courtney were supposed to go to Red Deer overnight last night for TransCanada's 
Christmas party but it was cancelled because of the roads. We were going to take the boys overnight for the party. We had them anyway, told Tim and Court to go out for supper in Rocky. It was fun having the little guys. I just love them so much. Kane even went potty without prompting in Baba's potty. There is no use asking him if he has to go, he just says, "No thank you." So I wondered if he would do it, but there was no need to worry. And little Grady slept from 8:30 to 6:30! They do take a lot of energy though. Parenthood is for the young.

Kane kept picking up the phone and saying, "Hi, Auntie Jude," so Geoff called her but he wouldn't talk.

I have started a knitting project. I love knitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

I love knitting also
Keep calm
And carry yarn

5:08 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

snicker.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home