Friday, September 06, 2013

I'm going toooooooo

I'm going to to go to Chicago while Lisa is there! Right before, I go to Winnipeg for a workshop that I have co-coordinated (work pays) and I am going to have a little vacation right after.

My proposal is in. It was very hard work, and I felt exhausted right after. I know it'll need editing, but it feels free. Two days after I put it in, I had the exterminators come for their second visit (standard). The guy said that I should probably have a third, which made me feel defeated. But I think it is getting there. But another 4 weeks of things in garbage bags and storage totes. Almost all my clothes are freshly cleaned / dried now but bagged up in the basement until upstairs is clear. I am thinking of it as the chance to move in again in a more thoughtful, organized way as opposed to when I did move in first.

Today the bank appraiser comes to look at our building for our new mortgage approval (prepping for the subdivision).

Lots of tomatoes ripening in my garden. Purple beans, and I think beets will do well.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Vermin. Snick

5:31 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What a pain to have to deal with all that. A trip away will maybe help to get your mind off it.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I'm hoping it'll get my mind off it too -- it's been a tiring summer.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

The trip sounds wonderful and since you are in Winnipeg already you will be so close. have a great trip.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

YEAAAA for Allison.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home