Monday, September 02, 2013

In Honor of Labour Day

We cleaned the house. How do we get so dirty? It's not like we're farmers or anything-we stay very clean at while at work. Always washing our hands. Where does all this dirt come from?
Also going to go and put primer on windows at Jones. I scraped on Sat-at least as high as I could go. My fear of heights prevented me reaching the very top.
We went to the Armstrong fair yesterday. I think my new favorite thing there are the things people put in for judging-like best collection of miniatures, best Lego construction, best mud pie. We were there for about 3 hours-went with a friend of Richard's from work, her son, and a friend of hers. We were all exhausted afterwards. And had naps.
OK, avoided going and painting long enough. Sigh. If I had tons of money I'd hire people to do housework and this type of thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I'm not sure why seeing things and walking around is so exhausting, but it really is. It's like shopping. You are tired from paying attention.

7:07 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, getting information in through senses is tiring!

Did 1st coat paint on trim. Even though I wanted to procrastinate and not do it!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home