Monday, August 19, 2013

Family Dinners

This weekend I saw lots of family.  Friday night Allison came over and we had supper in front of the TV while watching some episodes of the Game of Thrones.  Thank you Laura for lending the DVD's to me, what a good series.  Saturday I worked, it was fairly busy at the store so the time went quickly.  For anyone in Edmonton we are having our 70% off sale, so drop by and get some good deals.  On Saturday night I went over to Grace and Dallyn's (except Dallyn wasn't there, in Drayton for a stag) for supper with Sam and Nancy.  Grace is a very good hostess, and made us an excellent supper, followed by eclairs for dessert.  A good visit with everyone.  On Sunday Grace and Dallyn, Jovita and David came over for supper and we looked at Jovita's pictures from Europe and Ireland.  The pictures were really good.  I am pretty sure Grace must be getting tired of seeing me so we will have a break of a few days before we all get together to celebrate Sam and Nancy's birthdays on Thursday night.  Friday I am off to Rocky to see the "great" nephews plus their parents and grandparents.  I can't wait to see the changes in the little guys.  I don't expect the bigger people to have changed that much.

I went to see my financial guy on Friday, so I let him know what my new plans are and he was supportive, so that was good, I like getting the positive reinforcement on my plans.  Today will be a day of laundry, not as much as Allison has done, but maybe I will even get some ironing done too.  Nancy is in town this week, so hope I get a chance to see her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home