Thursday, July 04, 2013

Shirts, summer, travel

So, after 6 months of working at Finning I have resigned effective July 16, 2013.  Long story if anyone wants to hear it ask when next you see me. I get to keep my shirts so if anyone wants one let me know (ha ha).  Ugly and they don't breathe very well, polyester, still have the creases from when I unpacked them even after washing every week.

I will have lots of time for Robstock and folk fest and Wilf and I are planning a trip to Vancouver Island through Prince Rupert and take the Ferry to Port Hope, then home through Kelowna for a visit.   After all that I will probably go back to temping. 

That is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

One can never have too many polyester shirts, Laura!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

You could always give them to the thrift store.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I could but they asked me not too. On the otherhand what co
uld they do to me?

8:12 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Previous comment did not post-how long are you guys going on vacation for?

9:34 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

two to three weeks

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home