Friday, May 03, 2013

Passportful

So, Richard and I roared back to Kelowna on Tuesday, got there about 430-got my passport photos done, ate, unpacked, repacked, got paperwork ready, Mom and I hopped back into the car, and we roared back to the lower mainland, got to Noreen's about 11 pm, went to bed, I got up next morning at 7, and went to passport office, waited apprehensively while they checked over paperwork, but all was well, and went to office today and picked up shiny, new passport and Mom and I drove back to Kelowna.

It is a better picture than my last one, but this is not saying much.

We had a very nice visit with Noreen, she is really funny. ON Wed, after returning from passport office, I went back to bed for 3 hours. Then Noreen toured us around White Rock, which is a beautiful community. We went for a little walk along the ocean. Thursday, we went to another area and walked along ocean again. We visited and I was very interested to hear all the goings on in Grande Prairie while Mom and Noreen were on the school board. Like I said, Noreen is very funny and full of spunk, so we all enjoyed ourselves.

I am going to have a nap, and get ready for next trip.

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Didn't all that work out well for Mom, she got to see Noreen.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

See you tomorrow night. If you don't get mugged a the airport.

8:37 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Noreen and Mom were happy that it worked out that way!
Allison is going to wait for my plane. I don't think they will mug us if we are together. Though they might.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Safety in numbers.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home