Saturday, February 16, 2013

Croci

They are showing their leaves here along with some daffodils poking up.
Signs of spring. I've heard some spring birds chirping and it is lighter when I am walking from car to work in the am.
Vancouver was good-hotel was nice and in great location. Plus excellent breakfasts.
We did not do too much, went to Granville Island, walked and walked, went to Chinatown and wanted to go to Sun Yat Sen gardens, but they were closed on Mondays. It was a good getaway trip. Sunday was sunny and windy, nice day to walk about. Monday light misty rain.
I have been obsessed with watching Walking Dead tv show. Who doesn't like zombies? Fictionally speaking of course. I have been thinking about Will's plan to hole up in Home Depot should an apocalypse occur. Sound planning.
I need to finish looking at article that a prof from last semester and I are going to submit. I doubt that it would get published, but really just sending it off is an accomplishment.
Class this semester is killing me. Quantitative data=not interesting to me. Strangely, I don't mind prof. I doodle all class and write notes to Terry sitting beside me. Plus class goes to 830, entirely too late for me, it makes me tired all week.


4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We have cucumbers up. In the house, but still.

8:10 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Anything new and growing is a step in the right direction.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I am going to plant some seedlings indoors when I get home. Do you use grow lights, Theresa?

6:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

and, totally a good accomplishment to send off your article! well done!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home