Monday, January 21, 2013

More Snow

I am sitting in my living room, looking at more snow coming down.  Even though I don't have to shovel, I still get tired of it, maybe cause I walk in it, and not everyone is conscientious about shoveling.  I have the January blues too, just don't feel like doing much at all.  Even had to cancel my dinner date with Grace yesterday, cause I just did not have the energy to cook.  I plopped myself in front of the TV and watch the Oilers beat Vancouver in a shoot out, which made me feel marginally better.

I am planning on going south in February, to Rocky.  A visit with T&G will be good, and as an added bonus, Kane will be visiting too while Tim and Court are in Hawaii.  Something to look forward to.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Swimming and post-swim hot tub help me a bit with the January blues. Hot bath as well.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home