Sunday, January 27, 2013

January

Richard and I just got back from skating. we bought cheap skates a couple weeks ago and have gone a couple times now. The 1st time Richard said "I better bring my Care Card", but he didn't even fall-I fell twice.

we are going to Vancouver for Family Day weekend. Having a long weekend in February makes it bearable. We are staying at the Metropolitan. I am not sure what we'll do while we are there. But the room has a soaker tub, I am not sure anything else matters. There was another hotel that looked really nice, but no bathtub, so not able to stay there.

Handed in 1st essay for my class. I had a dream last night that I was totally off on the wrong tangent and did miserably on it.

Did nothing yesterday except read By Blood and When Quietness Came. Both good.

Today we cleaned the house, went to church, and went skating, so more productive, though I should really have done some school reading.

conversation at work:
"Lisa, you are Jewish"
"Actually, I'm not"
"Lisa, you are Scottish/English/Jewish, you just don't know it"

It's very possible.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Who was taking it upon themselves to explain your ancestry to you at work?

7:40 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

3 guesses and the 1st two don't count

8:04 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

A mentally ill person?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

YOU are a Jew!

10:51 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I never know what to say when this is said:
thank you?
I'm not, but some of my best friends are?
How did you know?

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home