Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kind of a busy week

Last week was busier then it has been for me since I retired.  Sunday afternoon the company left, and Monday was pretty low key, I did laundry.  Tuesday I went over to Rigoletto's with my friend Polly.  I had the baked rigatoni (of course).  It was great to see her again and get all the gossip from IBM land.  It makes me feel very happy not to be there.  Thursday afternoon Vicky and I went to Rutherford House and had tea.  Freshly made scones with raspberry butter and cream, yummm.  On Friday night I had a couple of friends over for supper.  That was a lot of fun too.  It is always nice to catch up. Today was the last S&B for the season.  Norine's new grandbaby is due on the 17 of May.  Donna is heading off on a cruise to Russia in the fall. 

I applied for a job to work at the polls and got the job at the General Hospital, so nice and close to home.  It pays 265 for the day.


2 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Plus you are doing democratic work. Too bad you don't get extra votes for doing it.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

There are so many more interesting things to do than work.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home