Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Horrible awful week.  tomorrow is the funeral for Boh.  We have talked or seen his dad everyday this week and saw his mom today.  it would break your heart to see them.  Henry came home right away and will stay until Sunday.  IT will be very quiet in our house once he and Ally have gone.  The place has been very busy with people in and out and visiting. 

More bad news, Mrs. Pardell died yesterday and the funeral is Saturday.  She has been really sick for two months in the hospital and did not recognize anyone.  I will be at the funeral for her representing the family.

After the week i want to make sure you all know I love you and appreciate the phone calls and flowers, it does help to have family that cares for sure. 

The family took this picture I took of the boys and blew it up and will have it at the front for the service.  I think is it a great picture of them and i felt very proud they chose one I had taken.  I will miss him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We'll be thinking about you all tomorrow. It must be a comfort to Bo's parents to have you there.

5:11 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, it is a tragedy-what a terrible waste. I hope you are all doing ok....

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home