Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Golden Nugget

we are going to Las Vegas for weekend in April for anniversary! Staying at the Golden Nugget. Which has a sharktank. Really and for true.

Maybe we'll see some gangsters and showgirls?

Leave Apr 21, return Apr 24.

I have 3, 4 day weekends in April.
I need it.

It has been so busy with getting ready to move at work, course I'm taking. I'm doing a summer distance course-ethics and politics of healthcare.

I hope it's good, though I read reviews of the prof-mediocre at best. It's only a 2 month course June and July, so I can fumble my way through it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Will is going to Vegas too.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I am! I'm going the week before you - the Monday to Friday after Easter. It's Jeff's 30th!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Will, that is either not very righteous of you, or totally righteous.

6:27 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I wish we were in Vegas at the same time Will. We could check out each other's hotels. Unless you are staying at the Golden Nugget too??

8:02 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Nope. I don't remember where we're staying, but it's not the Golden Nugget. Allison, I feel that if it's not totally righteous, it at least averages out with Easter!

9:34 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Don't end up on a cross, that's all I can say.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Isn't that the whole idea of Lent/Easter, give stuff up and celebrate when that is over?

There is a mobsters museum in Vegas, you should both go.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

yes, they SHOULD go to that museum!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home