Friday, September 16, 2011

Ready to Go

I got my new passport in the mail yesterday, so I am ready to head to the US with T&G. I cannot wait, only 3 work days left. I am flying to Kelowna on Thursday so I can have a bit of a visit with Mom and the Wensinks. T&G will drive to Kelowna and stay over night then off to Victoria and a visit with Reverend Will.
I have switched some stuff at work around so I can go the Victoria and see Will get ordained. Looking forward to that as well.
There has a been a lot of turnover at work, two people are retiring at the end of the month. 2 other people have quit to go work at other places. Seems like every other month we get a note from Marlene telling us someone else is leaving.
Not a lot new with me, I had lunch with Vicky yesterday and heard about their cross Canada trip. it sounded like a lot of fun. I was looking around the restaurant and who do I see but Todd. I am always surprised when I see someone I know when I am out and about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

T&G is that tonic and gin? LOL

12:20 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

She might need a few, travelling with us.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home