Tuesday, September 06, 2011

November 30

I found out from the bishop tonight that (God willing) I'll be ordained a priest on November 30! It'll be in Victoria, at the Cathedral, downtown. 4:30 pm, apparently. It'll be a big party - me and my buddy Ernest being ordained priests, and two others being ordained as deacons.

I wasn't really expecting it this soon - but the bishop does what he decides is best! Everyone is invited, of course. November 30 is St. Andrew's day (patron saint of Scotland) if that sways anyone into coming!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Betty Anne said...

Congratulations! that is great news. I thought it would be a year before you were ordained. WIll it mean that you will be moving to another parish?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

hooray for you!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Does that mean Scotch for communion?

9:14 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

That is lovely-perhaps we can swing it to come and see!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

that is wonderful news Will.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home