Saturday, September 03, 2011

Letter from a concerned Podmate

Below is a letter sent by my podmate Polly. She was commenting on the ill treatment of me at the hands of Allison.

Hello Allison,
>
> I am writing to you as a concerned pod mate of your wonderful sister Judith.
> I was concerned about your treatment of Judith this past weekend and would
> advise that this type of behavior must stop immediately. Judith is only
> here Monday to Wednesday which I am still adjusting to and don't wish for
> those days to be jeopardized in any way. Please adjust your attitude by
> treating her with the respect she deserves and consideration of her well
> being in the future. I look forward to hearing of a change in your behavior
> for all future visits with my pod mate. Thank you for your attention to
> this serious matter.
>
> Sincerely,
> Pod Mate Polly

And response from Allison

Dear Ms. Pod Mate:

Thank you for your input. However, Judith is sometimes a Very Bad
Sister, and therefore, needs some wrangling. In fact, it was the other
siblings who asked me to take her behaviour in hand. I suspect you are
seeing the beneficial results of my corrective behaviour methods in
the Great Goodness with which Judith is behaving at work.

Your feedback is always important to the Sivaks. Please keep us posted
on Judith.

Best regards,

Allison Sivak, esq.

I would like to know who asked Allison to "wrangle" me, or is this just a figment of her overactive imagination. I feel I have been nothing but a kind and loving sister.

8 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

CACKLE

8:58 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

HA!
I don't think we said wrangling though. I believe it was more along the lines of 'redirection and positive reinforcement to extinguish her negative behaviour and promote more socially acceptable actions'

11:10 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Waaaaaa, Mom those guys are picking on me.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I knew it was Lisa.

1:29 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Theresa-you were the one who suggested wrangling! Don't try to look innocent now.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

never mind Judy - they're just a couple of nasty little cowboys aka wranglers and you're a good girl!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Will said...

#crazyaunts

7:33 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I always knew my family was out to get me (not you Mom).

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home