Friday, September 16, 2011

Helena the Badger's Big Promotion

Helena and I are currently at a conference in Boston (Society for Psychophysiological Research! Fun to say) and she just got an email saying the faculty have unanimously voted her into a full faculty position at Yale. As she is an honorary badger, I thought I should let you all know :)

In the meantime, I have 2.5 thesis chapters written and counting, and have started applying for postdoc positions... it usually takes a while, but keep your fingers crossed anyway. And Will, maybe you could put in a good word for me upstairs?!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

yeaaaaa Helena

6:36 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yay Helena-though I have not met her, I feel I know her

1:41 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

That's just great. Badgers forever.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home