Monday, June 13, 2011

clothesline and cancer walk.

Well, I have recovered from the cancer walk on Friday night. I was there from 5;30 on Friday to 6:00am on Saturday. It is amazing how tired you get. The team raised 5757.00. Thank you to those who sponsored me I appreciate it. Just doing laundry and hanging it on my new clothesline. I love the smell of clothes hung out on the line. Had a couple of interviews last week, the jobs are maternity cover off, it would be ok if I got either job but not too stressed at this point. Enjoying the summer except for the dratted allergies sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I plan doing laundry around the weather forecast.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Any takers on the bags?

11:23 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

We MUST be cool if we're attracting handbag spammers...

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home