Monday, June 20, 2011

Black cat

Nick keeps finding ways to get into trouble.
On Friday, I came home to a note from Richard saying the cats had 1)barfed on rug in 4 spots (though I suspect Sebastian was responsible for this) and 2)Nick peed on rug downstairs in front of Richard. Defiantly, Richard thinks, because Richard did not pay attention to Nick earlier.
Today, I was downstairs watering plants, left cupboard door open. Where the cat food is kept.
Thump.
I come upstairs to see the Pounce cat treat can-which was on the top shelf-on the floor, with Nick frantically eating them and Sebastian trying to get his nose in, somewhat unsuccessfully.
He also keeps drinking out of the bowl on the table which contains roses. Why not his water dish, which has fresh water changed everyday? Because he prefers old flower water with potential to knock vase over on table.
He is a Very Bad Animal.
But charming and engaging.
He is lucky that he lives with us, I tell him. No one else would put up with this.
He just looks at me somewhat surprised when I tell him this.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Why don't you put roses in his water dish on the floor and see what happens?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I have a friend whose cats figured out how to open a lower cupboard door. The dog went inside the cupboard and they shut it on him.

6:49 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Theresa, your posts always make me smile.
Which I needed today!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I wish blogger comments had a 'like' button.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Ferreira said...

http://sentadocaladoaoladodopai.blogspot.com/

acessem

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home