Saturday, May 21, 2011

Visiting Rocky

Sam and I got here around 1 today, and Theresa made us chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, comfort food. I have been battling a cold for the last 10 days, last Saturday it won. I stayed home from work most of last week, snuffleing, coughing and blowing my nose. When I woke up this morning, I still felt congested, but that was all, not really sick any more. Hurray! Allison stopped by on a mercy visit in the middle of the week, and brought me some meds, orange juice and flowers, very thoughtful.

When I went to pick up the car today, I gave my last name, and the lady said Allison or Judith? She told me Allison had also booked a car for today. And they were thinking that one of the reservations was bogus, since Sivak is not that common a name. So I said to say Hi to Allison for me, when she came to get her car.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I have the same thing.
It's still dragging on. And i feel yucky again!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

and, she did say hi to me from you!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I am not feeling great either. Lost my voice and I am very tired. Everyone get better. Allison where are you going?

7:52 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I just got the car so I could drive way out to the men's prison. We did our first picture book reading yesterday -- so very awesome! One inmate read a couple of books, gave a personal message to his children, did different voices when he was doing the different characters, and was really happy about it. The other person who came didn't read but I think will try to do it next time. It was a super, super experience.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

that is so cool. what a neat and interesting thing to do

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home