Monday, May 09, 2011

Congratulations Will, sorry I could not be there to see the festivities. I went on line to look at the Church you will be working at. looks pretty good from the website.

I am participating in the Relay for Life on June 10. If anyone would like to sponsor me you can do it on line at Relay for Life, follow the links or you just let me know and I will sign you up. This will be my third year. Thanks

Just got in from raking the lawn, not a job I like but have to keep busy. The flowers you gave me last year are coming up fine Mom. Looks like I will have Iris's and day lily's this year.

I hope everyone has a safe trip home from the coast.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We're sorry you couldn't be there too. It was great weekend, almost a family reunion with just you, Jim and Anne missing. Everything was so good, from just hanging around to being part of Will's big days. It is wonderful how the timing of it all worked out.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I just looked at Will's pictures, they are wonderful. Glad everyone had a good time.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home