Saturday, May 07, 2011

Van city

I got here yesterday after my 2nd class for masters. I made excellent time. The Sheraton is some nice hotel-Mom and I have a quite nice view of St Paul's Hospital-which is right across the street. I looked it up on the internet-psychiatric programs-and wondered if it would be super weird if I went to see what how they do things there. It was raining quite a bit yesterday and this am, but is now cloudy but no rain.
We went to The Templeton for breakfast-tasty, and then came back to hotel room. I had to nap, and others went to Granville Island. For some reason I woke up at -730 this morning? I had the feeling this would lead to me needing a nap.
I have a conference next week-Journal of Ethics in Mental Health-that I am quite excited about. And with this week's and next week's masters course-on the Historical, Social, and Political Context of Nursing-I am all about learning. And time off work, though not off of nursing.
We are all on the 9th floor here. We thought perhaps they should take off the 9th floor button from the elevator, like they do for the 13th. There were quite few beer bottles in the recycling container. Will's favourite beer is quite good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I'm SO into the historical, social and political context of nursing - Sarcasm free! Also, my most recent stay in Vancouver was also at the Wall Centre, unfortunately someone was murdered across the street the day I got there, I hope you all have better luck!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home