Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring is sprung, the school is done

I finished my last paper on Tuesday morning and turned it in. A day late. Not sure what I think about how it turned out -- but who cares? As long as I pass. And I am FREE for the short term! My supervisor told me to take some time off for month of May and then I can start studying for exams in June, to take place sometime by September. I am rollicking towards my degree!

I am house/Isaac-sitting for Kirsten & Isaac -- it's pretty nice. I just stay here a couple of nights while she's away and Isaac and I hang out and chat. Kirsten even organized dinner for each night.

We are doing lots of discussion groups at work for strategic planning purposes and I'm quite involved, so am a bit tired from that. Tanya & I make our first visit to the men's prison on May 7. I go to Jasper this weekend for our annual conference. (Theresa, you've got to get back on the library board some year...you can meet Ernie!)

Now I am drinking a beer and heating a frozen pizza for Isaac. It is a restful day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

What does Isaac get to drink?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Does going to prison, mean you are not coming to Vancouver?

6:18 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

AAAGH! What a total fool. I'm going to rearrange my date to go! Because I am most surely coming to Vancouver! THANK YOU for realizing this, Judith!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Isaac drinks milk, of course. Necessary for young athlete. My glory days are over in that vein. So I'm glad that looking good has never been my problem.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Hurray, Vancouver would not be as much fun without you.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yes, I'm glad you are coming. And of course you don't have to worry about trying to look good. It just come naturally.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home