Monday, February 07, 2011

Trip to Conneticut and New York is booked

We leave on March 12, fly to Hartford, stay a couple of days in New Haven then off to New York, I can't wait. We have hotels booked in both places, a penthouse suite in New Haven a hotel owned by the Baptist church in New York.

Has anyone seen the show Boardwalk Empire? It has Steve Buscemi and is set in Atlantic City during prohibition. I have only seen the the first one, but I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the season.

For some reason this weekend I felt so tired, all I wanted to do is sleep. I missed seeing Grace on Sunday so I was a bit sad about that, but I feel as though I have caught up on my sleep now.

Kay called me on Dad's birthday just to let me know that she and George were thinking about him.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

BE is a great show, and it only gets better as the season progresses! Gotta love Buscemi.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Tim do you get HBO?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

No I watch it online

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home