Sunday, January 30, 2011

Done'ish

1st paper done-nervous.
I'm tired of January, good thing it's almost done.
Theresa and Geoff, we will meet in Golden, last weekend of February!
Played Settlements of Cataan last night at some friends. I enjoyed it.
I am trying to convince Richard to go out for a walk today. Neither of us feel like moving much-grey day-which means that we will feel better when we go.
I have successfully fought off a cold that started developing on Thursday.
We are going to Mom's for supper tonight-spagetti-yay.
I bought a flowering jasmine plant this week to bring the illusion of tropics into the house. It certainly smells delightful.
But it does not feel any more tropical.
But as Mom noted, we have seen daffodil, tulip, and croci sticking their leaves up through the dirt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I kind of remember what dirt looks like.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Steph said...

As I recall, dirt's that stuff still encrusted on my rubber boots from 6 months ago... rumour has it that it also exists somewhere under the 6 foot piles of white stuff outside.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Betty Anne said...

Well there is a scattering and a shadow of the dirt on top of all those snow drifts!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home