Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yesterday was beautiful

today I can hear the wind howling, but the sun is out and the sky is blue, so I am going to pretend it is still beautiful.

If you read the comments on the previous post, you know that I have talked T&G into coming with me to New York and Connecticut, not that it took much talking, they were very receptive. Anyone else want to come along? Week of March 14. It is good to have something to look forward to.
I saw the other Sivaks last week, and Uncle George had to go in for a but of minor surgery. His lower eyelashes are curling in and poking him in the eye. Other than that both are well, and have planned a trip to Phoenix at the end of March, into April.

Another person quit at work, so I guess that means more turmoil there, that is the 3rd in a month. I don't think it will affect me too much, might mean more work. I just generally do what ever they tell me and try not to let it get to me.

I had breakfast with Allison yesterday, and she showed me the stuff she has picked out for the kitchen and storeroom, both great choices, it will look so good in her house. Maybe this will be the year I do some renos here, or maybe not.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

It was beautiful here too but it rained Friday afternoon and froze during the night so you can't walk outside.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

We had more snow on Friday night, so there can be more complaining about the street clearance.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

I hope you are going to stop by New Haven.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home