Saturday, January 15, 2011

cold and cold

It is so cold here, -37 with the wind chill yesterday, it is not making my cold any better. We went to the King's Speech yesterday. What a good movie, there was only about 6 people in the theatre because it was the afternoon show. We both enjoyed it and I cried at the end. Today it is snowing and cold so we went out and shovelled about 4 inches from yesterday. It looks like we will have to go out again in a few hours and shovel, some how it is easier dealing with the cold and snow when I do not have to go out to work. One of the other bonuses is that I have been sleeping in to about 8 everyday, this is an anomoly and I find I am able to stay up later at night too. Life is good, I guess I will have to decide what I am going to do with my life soon, but not today.

7 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

wasn't that a great movie - I got teary at the end too. Sure has been cold up there - you shud not be out shovelling with your cold - look I'm pretending you're 8 again!
It has turned warm here & the snow is melting nicely in the sunshine but we had quite a bit of snow earlier in the week - Richard came over & shovelled - very nice of him!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is interesting about sleeping in -- how late can you stay up now?

I need to see King's Speech.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

It's going to be one of our library movies.

4:07 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I liked it a lot too.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I stay up until 11 or 12, I am a big girl now.

6:18 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Get out of town!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Laura, you are ALL GROWN UP!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home