Friday, January 07, 2011

top of my lap

I am typing this from the living room. New Toshiba laptop.
Wireless keeps going in and out though-I spent at least 2 hours on the phone with Shaw about this, and it is still doing it. The tech people were very good, except for one woman who just said, well you must be having interference, nothing we can do.
As luck would have it, I was getting dressed for yoga at the same time and accidentally disconnected the phone on her.
Still having the problem though. So will have to call back again. Any ideas on how to fix this.
Week back at work went fine-busy but good. We are having out post Christmas rush. I have had some difficult conversations that have all worked out pretty well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Some forums that talk about Toshiba laptops and wireless cutting in / out:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/65223-35-wireless-cutting

http://www.futureshopforums.ca/t5/Computer-Laptop-Hardware/Toshiba-Satellite-A300-Wireless/m-p/218960

Do these help? What model do you have, and what is your wireless model?

9:54 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

the wireless is smc networks through shaw.
It's a toshiba satellite L650D.
I'll check out the websites too, but if anyone has any thoughts, let me know....

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home