Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blue Monday

The worst day of the year is either past (Jan 18) or still to arrive (Jan 24) according to Wikipedia.Either way, this week I seemed to be dragging myself around, regardless of actual time spent sleeping.
On a more cheerful note-I booked my flight to New Orleans-hurrah!
I should look up weather forecast for that time of year there-I am hoping for nice warmth-according to website-april and march are best times to visit-warm-avg high 22, short sleeves recommended.
Hallelujah.
I need to start writing my paper for my class on my vision for where I work. It is a paper that requires consideration.
Maybe writing it on a new computer will make it easier?
Work has been pretty good this week despite my out-of-sorts mood. I led some awesome groups with patients which I love.
On a down note, I left Friday feeling super irritated with someone who consistently annoys me-co worker, naturally. Someone with both poor judgement, lack of knowledge in some situations, and poor communication skills. Though sees herself as an excellent nurse. This is a perfect storm of problems if you ask me.
We were thinking of going to see The Fighter last night, but couldn't stay up for the 1015 show, so plan on going tonight with our coupons.

11 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

So many people at work, including me, are complaining of being tired all the time but still not able to get a whole night's sleep. Is it the time of year?
Also, what trip to New Orleans? Are you going with Al and group?

12:14 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

You should go to NYC with Judith, Theresa and Geoff.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

We are! And will go to Hartford while we're at it.

2:10 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, going to new orleans with Allison et al.
New York! When?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

In March. So you guys don't have to worry that G and I will try to tag along with you. We'll tag along with Jude instead.

3:47 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Maybe we can meet up somewhere in between, like Kansas?
I would be happy to have any of you tag along.
Speaking of travel-when should we meet in Golden?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

After avalanche season?

5:36 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

that would be june.
How about sometime in Feb?
I need something to keep me going until spring.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

It is not really tagging along when I invite you.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Lisa, that would be June.

9:02 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Spring in June? Not here.
Hot springs in Feb-I'll make sure there are no avalanches while we travel

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home