Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wired up

we now have wireless. It was the router from Shaw. We got a new one and all is well! and quick.
I am enjoying my class-it's leadership in nursing. I find it interesting how the default nursing position is to complain. I don't wish to be that way.
The professor is good though, she's not a complainer and is bright and cheery. I like the discussions that we have in class, which I think is what I expected a master's level to be.
we only have 2 papers-1 5 page and 1 10 page, and 2 presentations.
In other news. Not much. Got a lot of snow, and today it is all melting. what a mess. I'd rather have it stay as snow.
Theresa and Geoff-what do you think about meeting in Golden and maybe going to the hot springs at Radium for a day or two? It would be a nice mid winter break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home