Saturday, January 08, 2011

Almost Had Some Company This Weekend

but the weather has stopped them.. Laura and Wilf were supposed to bring Henry back this weekend, but after they got up this morning and the roads were terrible they decided to put Henry on a plane instead. Then Geoff called, said he was bringing the kids back, and wanted to stay the night. Then a call a couple of hours later, to say they decided to wait until tomorrow. because the roads were terrible. As I look outside and see the snow still coming, I am happy to be in my house and not out shoveling the snow.

I have decided to change my work hours again, and have gone back to working 5 days a week. I think it will be OK, and I am glad to be home earlier during the day. I have booked a couple of days off in May to attend Will's convocation in Vancouver, I am really looking forward to it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Did you change mostly because of the extra time you have to all put in?

6:43 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

That is a lot of it, I can deal with the 10 hour days but 11 is pretty hard when you do it every day.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Geoff and the kids set out again this morning although the weather is not much better. Just talked to him, they are safe in the city but counted 40 cars in the ditch between Red Deer and Edmonton.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home