Friday, August 13, 2010

Saw My Dr Yesterday

I don't know why I kept thinking that the appointment was for the 13th. Anyway thyroid is under control and she looked at my incision and said it seems to be doing nicely as well. I asked her about the houseboat and she also said it would be fine to go as long as I am not too far to get to the shore and help just in case (I did tell her I would have a couple of nurses close at hand, one nurse wanna be and a Dr wanna be, and if that all fails a Priest wanna be, so thought I would be covered). Yea!!!

Last night was the last patio for Latitude for the season, so I decided to shuffle along and attend. Kirsten was there, and it is always great to see her. Allison of course was there, and after she had a couple of beers, she has agreed to be my Sherpa on Saturday so I can go to the market and pick up some Fruit and Veg. Who is a good sister, who, who, who? Todd was also there and gave me a big hug.

I think today will be pretty low key, I need to spend time getting my strength up after the outing yesterday and in anticipation of the outing tomorrow.

Aunty Kay called yesterday and said she had a shot in her eye on Wednesday, I guess that would be for the macular degeneration, anyway she said that everything was fine, although Uncle George could not get out, since the weather has turned to rain. I have not met him on the bench yet, if the sun shines next week, I will. Will Aunty Kay wanted to know if the Sri Lanken refugees had followed you back to Canada?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Will forgot to tell them that he was going to Rocky before arriving back in Vancouver.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home