Sunday, July 25, 2010

Most of BP Canada has been bought by Apache. What does this mean for Geoff? As the big shots from BP and Apache said this week, we don't know. So now is waiting to see how things are going to work out.
This has been the best weekend weather wise all summer. Not a drop of rain, nice and warm. And I didn't do much apart from sitting under the apple tree with my book. As perfect in its way as sitting on a beach in Costa Rica.
Will comes home on Tuesday so we will go up to the city to pick him up. Going to go early and stop at Jude's for tea.
Grace has been working 12 hour shifts all weekend so comes home, eats supper and goes to bed. She works almost every day at one job or the other.
And now another week begins. As I said Will is coming home and Sam will be here on the long weekend, so most of us will be together. We will miss you Anne.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

If there was some kind of buyout package from Apache, would you like this, Geoff? Or no?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Aw, thanks! I miss you too. I'd rather be there!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I'd rather be there than sitting in Heathrow...Still an hour before my flight leaves!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home