Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Schedule Change

I had a call from the hospital to day, and my surgery time has been moved up to 11:00 am. I think that is kind of good, there will be less time sitting around and waiting for it to happen. Allison took me to get some groceries on Monday, she has Kirsten's car. I have not bought that many groceries in a long long time, it is usually what ever will fit in my two bags. My fridge and freezer are now full and I feel as though I can get through the next few weeks without buying more food.

last night I went to see Despicable Me, with Vicky. What a funny movie, I really enjoyed it. Vicky also brought me some Sweetpeas from her yard. Whenever I see or smell Sweetpeas, I am always reminded of Baba and Grandpa.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Sweet peas remind me of Baba too. I will be thinking of you. Take care and see you Saturday.

8:03 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I will be thinking of you!!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home