Saturday, July 17, 2010

weekend

Henry is home tomorrow and we are looking forward to seeing him. Feels like a long time. Today we are going to the TeePee Creek stampede it is the 96th year, should be fun. Went yesterday and got my eyes tested, new glasses and I got sun glasses too. Hopefully I will not lose them this time. Got the sunglasses for more than 50% off I felt like a good shopper. Wilf got his tested too, he has the start of macular degeneration so must wear sunglasses while out all the time. Having good weather this weekend sunny, threatens rain but not happening yet. 1 month to houseboat, I am so glad I am going and are really looking forward to it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Yay! You're coming! We think Jovita is coming too, hope that is OK with all. I asked Lisa, she was all right with it. She asked if Jovita sings. The answer is yes.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

that would be fun to have Jovita there, but if she sings and does it well maybe she won't fit in???

3:25 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

How is Henry doing? What is next for him?

7:31 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Henry is wonderful, seems very happy and peaceful. Loves what he is doing. He goes back to his course for a month at Gagetown. After that he will find out where he is posted and I think some more training. I took the liberty of giving him big hugs from all his Sivak family. I knew you would want that.

4:33 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Super!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home