Monday, January 25, 2010

sick and tired, but heard from Henry

I am home sick with a sinus headache and cold. It seems I cannot go more than 2 weeks without getting sick and I am very TIRED of it. I have spent most of the day in bed sleeping. This is a drag, I would much rather be working on my picture or knitting the afgan I have started. Anyways enough whinging.

Henry called on Friday and we actually got to talk to him, he is good and is still enjoying basic. He said they have been good and got desert and a movie this week. They were going to Ottawa to see the war musem on Saturday so all in all a good week. He said he is much fitter, he marched 3.6 kms that day, worked in the weight room and did the obstacle course so he was tired. He graduates on April 1 so Wilf and I booked tickets to go for two weeks to Montreal and I can hardly wait. Not sure how much we will see of Henry other that the grad and the supper but we will have time to see Wilf's buddy from the Navy and spend time in Montreal.

things are fine here otherwise. Everyone is healthy but me. Sob.

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

When will Henry find out his next stop?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I heard through the Mom grapevine that you are going to Kelowna for a visit. that should be lots of fun.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

He does not know his next step yet. It will be Pettawa ON, Gagetown NB or Edmonton. He says he wont' find out until just before he finishes basic.

I am going to Kelowna on the 11th and back on the 14th. Really looking forward to it.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home